Thursday, December 25, 2008

Learning how to screen capture and post with ScribeFire.

Dick Cheney, Vice President of the United States.





I am now including a screen capture - just by selecting - from
Truemors.nowpublic.com. This will allow me to post with
image content and then add my own photos of choice.
I have linkified the truemors post .
The image was offered to me by Zemanta.
I am now experimenting to see if I can add
another photo to this paragraph.





CAMP DAVID, MD - AUGUST 18:  (L to R) U.S. Vic...Here is my frustrated result after
much effort and images jumping
in and out of the blog.

It seems as if the photos prefer to be
on the right.







Flying Spaghetti Monster Tree Ornament




If the same old decorative glass balls hanging from the Christmas tree
(or Festivus pole) seem drab and lackluster, consider switching out
your glass balls for meatballs. The Flying Spaghetti Monster
tree ornament features a booglie eyed pasta monster that represents the
faux Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, created in 2005 by an
Oregon graduate student protesting the decision by the Kansas State
Board of Education to require the teaching of intelligent design
alongside biological evolution. Yay for politics on the tree! Look out
for the Dick Cheney on a ribbon ornament!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: